I have decided to challenge myself to join Jade Herriman’s 10 books in 2016 challenge:
I just finished a book that was a bit of a challenge recently, and took me far longer than normal to finish (don’t worry – you’ll hear all about that book later… it will be in the ranting blog post about glass books #foreshadowing). So joining this challenge will be a good way to keep me motivated to keep reading, instead of slacking because the last book I read was somewhat tortuous.
So… what 10 books do I plan to finish before 2016 is finished?
- The Glass-Blowers By Daphne DuMaurier
2. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
3. Funny Girl by Nick Hornby
4. The Wicked Boy by Kate Summerscale
5. The Room: A Novel by Jonas Karlsson
6. Odd Girl Out by Elizabeth Jane Howard
7. Off the Page by Jodie Picoult
8. Not My Father’s Son: A Memoir by Alan Cumming
9. The Diver’s Clothes Lie Empty by Vendela Vida
10. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
I will be posting reviews for these books upon completion, as well. Please, stay tuned for future reviews! In addition, if you are tempted to join the 10 Books in 2016 Challenge, please let me know in the comments below! Happy reading. 🙂